Systemorph is a software development company based in Zurich, Switzerland. Systemorph offers powerful and yet simple solutions for effective enterprise data management with the world’s first proper version control system (VCS) for structured data. With a modern design and the ability to interface with any data source, editing data becomes a very simple and intuitive task.
What is your role?
Systemorph has an open position for a test engineer to take the product quality ownership and create flawless user experience for our clients.
You will enjoy exploratory & regression sessions, identifying & describing defects, communicating to client & collaborating with Development & Product owners.
We are building a unique atmosphere with business domain education and support in the Team.
Who are we looking for?
Happy to meet you with following qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the testing process
- Strong understanding of web testing principles
- Experience & willingness to support the client
- Familiarity with the testing theory & basic idea of the test design
- Strong understanding of selectors specification using CSS and XPath
- Good spoken English & soft skills above the average
- Jest knowledge would be an advantage
Why should you join us?
- An exceptional team with highly skilled and talented people
- Access to a variety of diverse topics related to financial services
- A competitive salary and a range of benefits
- Work in an international, agile team
- Work with a high degree of freedom, enjoy optional remote days
- Flexible working hours with a great work-life-balance
- Flat hierarchies, make an impact with your contribution
- Modern office space with free drinks, community space and events
If you feel encouraged, come join us and let’s grow together.
Place of work: Lisboa, Portugal
Start of work: Immediate
Employment duration: Indefinite
Languages: English (Very good skills)
Name: Systemorph AG
Strasse / Nummer: Bellerivestrasse 5
PLZ / Ort: 8008 Zürich