SMC IFRS17 TemplateYou do not start from scratch.
We provide a standard working IFRS17 template that can be used immediately. Explore all the available features and play with the examples we have prepared. Or just create your own copy and import your data to see what your numbers look like.
With our IFRS17 out-of-the-box template you have a great basis to start with. Adapt it easily to your specific data situation and your actuarial methodology.
Modular and end-to-end
The SMC IFRS17 Solution is modular and covers all critical aspects of an IFRS17 implementation. You may use it end-to-end or simply pick and choose the functionality you need to achieve a professional IFRS17 business application. See some of our examples:
Use cases for the SMC IFRS17 solution
IFRS17 Accounting Solution
- Import your data and calculate your:
- Present Values
- Risk Adjustment
- CSM/LC and
- the Financial Performance.
- Analyze and understand your financials.
- Produce your Accounting Events.
IFRS17 C-Level Reporting
- Real-time and interactive reporting anywhere.
- Free yourself from your static and error-prone manual workflows.
- Preconfigured data models ensure a high level of automation and navigation.
- Create the reports you need in an intuitive and flexible way.
- Use our dynamic and navigable reports in your favorite tools.
Solve Specific IFRS17 Problems
- Import and transform input data using an intuitive business language.
- Compute Present Values and Analysis of Change steps.
- Allocate / Aggregate data to the desired granularity of your Group of Contracts (Unit of Account).
- Create intuitive reports for detailed analysis on the fly.
- Compute projections and sensitivities.
IFRS17 Test and Benchmark Engine
- Have a second implementation and compare all calculations with the results you already have.
- Write numerical tests for your systems.
- Create a robust fallback alternative to avoid unpleasant surprises.
IFRS17 Business Insights and Steering
- Define scenarios and compare them to your reference IFRS17 best estimate.
- Forecast your business under IFRS17.
- Performance Management
- Business Planning
- Forecast IFRS17 Financials
- Liquidity Management
- Risk Budgeting