Join insurance industry and technology solution leaders Zurich, Baloise, Microsoft, Synpulse and Systemorph to explore data management challenges and solutions for complying with IFRS 17 reporting requirements.
Thursday, 16 May 2019, from 13:30 – 17:45
Management Briefing Center, Microsoft Switzerland
Richtistrasse 3, Wallisellen, Switzerland
Dr. Roland Bürgi
Founder and CEO
Dr. Daniel Trzesniak
Head of Product Strategy and IFRS 17 Initiative Lead
- Dr. Martin Schmid, Chief Actuary Life, Baloise Switzerland
- Dr. Urs Burri, Chief Actuary, Baloise Switzerland
- Karthik Thilak, Global Program Director IFRS 17/9, Zurich Insurance Group
- Srikanth Cander Madani, Industry Advocate, Financial Services, EMEA, Microsoft
- Daniel Diederichs, Associate Partner, Synpulse AG
- IFRS 17 data management & reporting compliance
- Increasing data collection & reporting efficiencies
- Transforming data management
- Demonstrations of IFRS 17 solutions
- Adopting IFRS 17 methodologies including General Measurement Model, Building Block Approach, Premium Allocation Approach, Variable Fee Approach (VFA)and others
Registration is complimentary and closes May 9. Seats are limited.
Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.